About the course
Learn how to use Android as an ethical hacking tool
Welcome to this comprehensive course on using Android as a penetration testing tool. You will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The course will start with you from scratch, from preparing your Android device and computer, installing the needed apps, and will finish up with examples of real-life scenarios that will give you full control over various computer systems. This course focuses on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. For each attack you will learn how that attack works and then you will learn how to practically launch that attack. This will give you a full understanding of the conditions which allow this attack to be successfully executed, and will help you to detect (and sometimes prevent) this attack from happening. The attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices.
Style and Approach
Hands-on course on using Android as a penetration testing tool, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing.
What You Will Learn
- This course includes 45 Lectures that teach you how to use your Android device to hack into other computers and networks to test their security.
- Root and unlock your Android device (For Nexus devices only);
- Learn how to install NetHunter on your Android Device (For Nexus devices only)
- Install other apps needed for penetration testing; install Kali Linux as a virtual machine inside Windows or OSX
- Discover all the wifi networks around you and gather information about them
- Prepare your Android device to be used to crack Wi-Fi passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2); discover devices in the same network and their OS, open ports, running services, and so on
- Create a fake access point with an internet connection and spy on clients; spy on computers wirelessly (ARP Spoofing) or by connecting to them using the USB cable (BadUSB Attack)
- Carry out a number of man-in-the-middle attacks; analyse packet files using Wireshark; bypass OSX/Windows login, and much more.
Zaid Sabih (Zaid Al-Quraishi) is an ethical hacker, pentester and a computer scientist. He just loves hacking and breaking the rules, but don't misunderstand, he's an experienced ethical hacker. He started making video tutorials in 2009 for an ethical hacking website and when he received positive feedback for his tutorials he was promoted to editor on the website. He also works in the penetration testing team for the site and in 2013 he started teaching his first course online in the training center. Again he was recognised for his efforts which motivated him to create an English version of this course. The English course was a bestseller for almost a year, so he decided to make more courses on ethical hacking. He released a number of other courses which have been equally successful. His method of teaching is mostly by example, so he usually starts by explaining the theory behind each technique, then shows you how it actually works in a real life situation. Zaid's own company, is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training. They teach hacking and security to help people become ethical hackers so they can test and secure systems from black-hat hackers. Becoming an ethical hacker is simple but not easy, there are many resources online but lots of them are wrong and outdated, not only that but it is hard to stay up to date even if you already have a background in cybersecurity. Their goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and show how to secure systems from these hackers.
Apache Spark with Python - Big Data with PySpark and Spark [Video]