About the course
An absolute beginner's quick introduction to creating apps for Apple's devices.
What Will I Learn?
Build a basic IOS app (Dice Rolling App )
Upgrade IOS Version
Experiment in xcode playground
Write swift comments
Basic Swift Programming Concepts
Create new Xcode projects
Run apps in simulator
Link design components to code
Explore Xcode interface
- You should have a mac computer
- You should have an understanding of basic programming concepts
Do you Want to build an iPhone or iPad app? Start here. You will learn how to build a basic IOS app from scratch using the latest version of Xcode 9 which is the integrated development tool (IDE) and the swift
(version 4) programming language which is apple's new programming language for IOS app development.a new
( about 3 years)
We will be using the MVC ( Model View Controller) design pattern which is commonly used in IOS app development.
Xcode comes with several simulators that can be used to test your apps on various apple devices.
This course also explores the Xcode 9 interface , techniques for connecting UI elements to code.
Discover how to build native iOS apps. This course covers the code, tools, frameworks,
and practices for building applications with iOS 11. Discover how to build native iOS apps.
- Acquiring the right tools for iOS app development
- Upgrading IOS macOS high Sierra
- Installing Xcode version 9
- Creating an Xcode project
- Introduction to basic programming with swift
- Using MVC in iOS
- Loading an array
- Creating variables
- Creating random numbers
- Creating basic interaction
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Exploring storyboards
- Designing your app
- Working with Xcode
- Making UI-to-code connections
- Running your app in various simulated devices
Who is the target audience?
- Absolute beginners to programming
- Absolute beginners to IOS App development
- Beginner web developers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
Shopify for Newbies Basic Guide to Drop Shipping on Shopify