About the course
Algebra for non maths people
What You'll Learn
- In this course you will learn the concepts of variables
- How to create algebraic expressions and how to evaluate them
- Extend and apply the laws and properties of algebraic terms and expressions.
- Write and simplify algebraic expressions using pronumerals
- Change rules expressed in words to algebraic formulas using pronumerals
- Substitute values into formulas
- Use algebra to solve problems
- Basic Mathematics
In this course, I will teach you the basics of algebra in 1 hour in a fun and engaging manner.
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently:
Understand the concepts of variables
Create and understand the concepts of algebraic expressions
Evaluate algebraic expressions
Extend and apply the laws and properties mathematics to algebraic expression.
Why you should learn Algebra:
Algebra is a language used by mathematicians to communicate mathematical ideas and information clearly.
Algebra provides a way to describe everyday activities using mathematics alone. By allowing letters like x or y to stand for unknown numbers, different concepts and relationships can be described easily.
- High School Students
- College Students
- University Students
Cyber Security : OS Practical way in Linux and C language