About the course
Design a successful project and issue tracking implementation for your organization through a series of hands-on exercises and live examples
This course will show you how to use and manage your Atlassian JIRA instance. It will begin with the basics of JIRA and show how JIRA can be customized to suit the needs of your organization. This updated edition will cover all major components of JIRA 7, which includes JIRA Software, JIRA Core, and JIRA Service Works. We cover everything you need to know to set up a fully-functional implementation. Finally, we will also go over the newly added features in Jira 7.10.
Style and Approach
A step-by-step approach to understanding Jira schemes and configuration, customizing Jira for test management, and becoming proficient with advanced workflows.
What You Will Learn
- Manage your projects effectively with Jira
- Explore Jira customizations for various use cases.
- Get complete administrative control over your projects
- Understand issue tracking, detection, and problem-solving needs, and function smoothly within Agile teams across all organizations and workflows
- Deal with real-world situations in which JIRA is useful in organizations
- Master end-to-end JIRA implementation
Ravi Sagar is an Atlassian Consultant and Drupal expert with several years' experience in web development and business analysis. He has done extensive work implementing and customizing big Jira instances for project tracking, test management, support tickets, and Agile tracking.
Ravi founded Sparxsys Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (www.sparxsys.com) in 2010. It is a company that provides consultancy and training services on Atlassian tools and Drupal. He has a keen interest in building accessible websites adhering to WCAG guidelines. Ravi's areas of interest include project management and Agile methodologies.
Along with this, he has also authored several books for Packt. They are:
- Mastering JIRA 7 - Second Edition
- Mastering JIRA book.
- Your Definite Guide - To Build a Fantastic Blog in Drupa
His certifications also include:
- Atlassian "Certified Professional Jira Administrator".
- Atlassian "Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software".
In his free time, he loves blogging on his website http://www.ravisagar.in where he writes regularly about topics such as DevOps and programming.
You can connect with him at http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravisagar or e-mail him at [email protected]
An Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management and Agile Delivery