About the course
If you’re reading this we don’t have to sell you upon becoming a developer. You already know it’s one of the most lucrative (and fastest growing) career tracks out there– no degree required.
- Create applications that are constantly updated via a web service. Stock market, weather, and transportation apps work with web services to provide users with current information.
- Create apps that take advantage of the HTML5 canvas which allows data visualizations, animations and even gaming!
- Create applications with reactive interfaces that provide users with an optimized experience.
This is where you can separate yourself from the average developer.
In this certification program you’ll learn:
- How to Output to the console
- How to output content to the browser window by manipulating the DOM
- The getElementById() command
- How to use Number Functions
- Using Booleans
- How programs make decisions with conditionals
- If Statements and If… Else Statements
- Nested If Statements
- For Loops, While Loops, Do…While Loops
- For…In Loops, Endless Loops, Break and Continue Statements
- Looping Through Arrays
- Javscript Strings and String Functions to process text
- Working with the Browser DOM
- Accessing Web Services with the xmlHTTPRequest() Object
- Making Requests and Parameterized Requests
- Working with Returned Text Content
- Working with Returned XML Content
- Understanding JSON notation and Parsing JSON content
- Faux Multithreading with Javaascript
- How Does the Certification Program Work?
CySA+ Cert Prep: 5 Identity and Access Management