About the course
What You'll Learn
- PHP From Beginner To Advanced
- How To Pick a Coding Text Editor
- Variables, Numbers, and Math
- Conditional If/Else & Comparisons
- While and For Loops
- Arrays, Objects, and Functions
- How To Build FizzBuzz
- How to Create Math Flashcards
- Much More...
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access, a Web Browser, and a Free Text Editor
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don't need any coding experience at all!
Then, we'll dive into very basic computer science concepts. Things like:
- Printing to the Screen
- Numbers and Simple Math
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operators
After that, we'll move into more intermediate topics like:
- Conditional If/Else Statements
- While Loops
- For Loops
Finally we'll finish up with more advanced topics like:
After that we'll learn web development things like
- Pop Ups
- Web Forms
- And More...
Towards the end of the course we'll put everything we've learned together and build a fun little math flashcard web app. You'll be surprised at how quick and easy this will actually be!
I'll see you on the inside!
Introduction To Linux High Availability Clustering