About the course
What Will I Learn?
Create elements within the DOM
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Learn how to setup your gameplay area using HTML and CSS
- Setup page elements and prepare variables.
- Run animationframe to change HTML elements style attributes and calculate positions of shots and enemies
- Calculate angles for the turret to follow the mouse movements and shot in the angled direction of where the mouse is.
- Setup start game functionality with values to create game play
- Setup a dashboard to output variables for the user like score and life left
- Setup helper functions to reuse within the game play
- Check for element overlap and detect collisions which is essential for any game.
All this is included and a whole lot more.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers
Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development Course