About the course
- Array helper methods
- Variables hoisting
- Let, var, and const
- Rest and spread operators
- The ternary operator
- Default parameters
- IIFEs (Immediately Invoked Function Expressions)
At the beginning of the course, you will get source files for all challenges. They include start and finish states for each challenge. You need to begin with "start" folder for each challenge.
Style and Approach
What You Will Learn
- Understand ES6 classes, arrow functions, const, and let
- Use ES6 destructuring of objects and arrays
- Find out how to create a not "shallow" but "true" copy of the array or object
- Understand what variables hoisting and closures are
- Understand the purpose of the default function parameters and their difference from the function arguments
- Discover what IIFEs (Immediately Invoked Function Expressions) are and how to use them appropriately to dispose of internal functions
- See the difference between rest and spread operators and their appropriate usage
- Implement template literals instead of traditional strings concatenation
- Know how to properly iterate objects and arrays
- Implement array helper methods such as forEach and reduce
Bogdan Stashchuk - Full-stack web developer, MBA, PhD
An experienced instructor with a great, practical background, he teaches complex stuff in an easy step-by-step manner. All of his courses include practical exercises that allow you to follow him from the start of any course until the end.
IP Subnet Math in under 15 Seconds without Calculator!