About the course
Build A Complete Ionic 3 Mobile App From Scratch With Node.js REST API Backend
What Will I Learn?
Build a mobile app with Ionic, Node, Express and MongoDB
Use Mongoose to create schemas
Build REST API from scratch
Use Node REST API inside ionic app
Connect Frontend with Backend code
Learn ionic UI components, apis and native plugins
Use Ionic Storage Module
Use mongodb as database for storing data from ionic app
Use cloudinary cloud storage for files
Send images from ionic app to node backend through REST api
Build rating and reviews functionality inside the ionic application
Add Leaderboard and search functionality
Deploy backend app to heroku
- A computer on which you can install software
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Have you ever thought of building an application that uses RESTful API? Have you thought of building an application with both front-end and back-end connected by RESTful APIs all created by you? Then this course is designed specifically for you.
In this course, you will build a mobile application using Ionic 3, Node, and Mongodb database. The front-end of the application is built using the ionic framework while the back-end is built using Express framework. The front-end and back-end are connected via HTTP through the RESTful API created from scratch.
The REST API used in this course is build completely from scratch.
This Ionic and Node.js course will guide you through building your own mobile business rating app from start to finish.The course uses tools like Express, Mongodb, Mongoose. This application is an employee to business app (Or we can say as well it is a business to business rating app) where an employee of a company (or another company) rates a business based on experience with the company's business dealings.
This course is project based.
During this course, you will learn to
- Build a mobile app with Ionic, Node, Express and MongoDB
- Build REST API from scratch
- Use Node REST API inside ionic app
- Connect Frontend with Backend code
- Upload images from Ionic app
- Use Cloudinary cloud storage for images
- Create ionic providers for communicating with back-end
- Use Ionic UI components, apis and native plugins
- Build reviews and rating functionality inside ionic application
- Use third-party rating component
- Create custom components
- Use Ionic storage
- Use MVC pattern to build REST API
- Create custom functions to be used inside ionic template files
- And more...
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with a passionate and enthusiastic mindset to learn
- Anyone willing to train in mobile app development
- Back-end developers wanting to increase their skills and knowledge
- Fullstack developers wanting to increase their skills and knowledge
iOS 12: Learn to Code & Build Real iOS Apps