About the course
Embedded systems using Grove Starter Kit
What You'll Learn
- After the course you will know how to edit a sketch (program) in the Arduino IDE, connect the hardware and transfer the program to you Arduino. Execute it and start enjoying.
- A lot of sensors come with the kit, so you will master sensors for temperature, sound and more, besides you will have things in movement with the servomotor.
- The great requirement is to feel like learning electronics, Arduino makes the introduction to electronics very smooth, it is a great ecosystem for beginners.
- I have used as material the Grove Starter Kit and Seeeduino. Good quality and the price is fantastic.
In this course on embedded systems using Grove Starter Kit with Seeeduino you will learn how to use the Arduino IDE to make programs and updload them to Seeeduino (Arduino UNO) micro. You will learn how to use all the modules that come with the kit, leds, PWM signals, switch buttons, buzzer, potentiometer, sound, temperature and light sensors, servomotor and LCD. With videos and animations to understand the principle of operation of the modules. A great resource to learn, and do not forget that I am here to help you, don't hesitate to contact in case of doubts or suggestions.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to master Arduino from scratch this is your course, no matter your previous knowledge, you will have fun and at the same time you will learn a lot.
CCNA R&S 200-125 v3.0 - 4.0 Infrastructure Services Labs