About the course
Do you want to learn how to sketch anytime/anywhere with jaw dropping results? Then this is the course for you!
Understand how to "see" like an artist
Learn about the materials used for pen and ink sketching
Learn various techniques for pen and ink sketching
Do an actual pen and ink sketch from a photo reference
- Enthusiasm for visual arts
- how to hold a pen / pencil to draw on paper
Who is this course for?
- Are you a beginner who is intimidated by the mere thought of sketching? - This course is for you
- Are you a hobby artist looking for a great way to create mind boggling sketches? - This course is for you
- Are you a pro artist looking to add a fantastic tool to your arsenal? - This course is for you
What do you need to start this course?
- Loads of enthusiasm!
- A pen (any color, any make, any type)
- A paper
What will you learn?
- Learn to have a fresh look at the world, with the vision of an artist. A world where even seemingly ordinary objects take on a life of a sketch subject!
- Various materials used in pen and ink sketching,
- Shading techniques, and sketching monochrome and colored sketches.
Of course, real learning happens from doing, So you will also do some hands-on sketching step by step through two fun and exciting exercises.
Before you begin ...
I am really excited to indulge in this versatile and super convenient medium of sketching, and at the end of the course, I hope to transfer some of that excitement to you.
So what are you waiting for? Let's explore this amazing medium and get rolling.
Who is the target audience?
- Art students
- Art professionals
- Newbies to art
Website Traffic Domination - How I got 2367+ visitors/day