About the course
Create a Database Application for both Desktop and Mobile Interfaces.
What Will I Learn?
Log in to an Oracle Application Express Workspace
Create an Run Database Application using desktop and mobile interface
Understand what APEX can do
How to access APEX
Create APEX user account
Understand APEX Workspace
Create a CRUD Application
Publish Database Application to end users
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Database
Oracle Application Express is a free tool by Oracle that enables you to design, develop and deploy responsive and database-driven applications which are robust and scalable. APEX is a rapid tool used to develop web based oracle database applications that can be deployed and published for end users to consume.
Application Express runs wherever there is an Oracle database is installed.
Most applications will need some type of database interaction at some point.
This beginner's course will teach you how to quickly create a fully functional database driven application using Oracle's application express (APEX) which comes bundled with all instances of Oracle database installation since 2004.
Learn the essential skills required to develop a complete application using Oracle Application Express (APEX).
In this course we are going to build a functional application using sample data from the Oracle database.
What You Will Learn include:
- Create a complete database -driven application from scratch
- Using SQL Workshop in Executing adhoc SQL and PL/SQL statements using SQL Commands
- How to create a workspace
- Creating and modifying a page
- Use Application Builder to create applications from scratch
- Page rendering and processing overview
- Create a form and associated report
- Quickly navigate the builder by using the Developer Toolbar
- Understand how to user the theme repository
- Identify users using Authentication schemes
- Create end user accounts
You will Gain understanding of APEX URL structure after completing this course and you will be able to develop oracle database- driven applications that are robust and scalable using Oracle Application Express (APEX).
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Database Administrator
- Forms Developer
- Beginner Web Developer
- Beginner Business Intelligence Developer
- Beginner System Analysts
- Beginner Application Developers
- Beginner Project Managers
Introduction to Data Analysis and Statistics Using SQL