About the course
Learn 3 Simple Steps and become Stress-Free in Difficult Situations
What you'll learn
Challenging or stressful people will no longer bother you.
You will move through life with grace and ease.
You will have a toolbox of techniques to use in any difficult situation.
- To get all the benefits this course offers, come with an open mind and about 30 minutes/week to devote to the activities.
- The course is designed with busy people in mind and is designed to be completed over 4 weeks (although it can be completed in one sitting - about 45 minutes).
Sometimes it seems the world is full of people who annoy you, rub you the wrong way, push your buttons, or just plain frustrate you.
I call these people challenging.
It might be a co-worker or boss, a neighbor, a friend, or a family member. It might be someone you don’t know and may never see again, like the person serving you lunch or servicing your car. However, often the people who challenge you the most are those closest to you, like your kids or your significant other, and since they are in your life daily, learning how to manage these challenges is life changing.
Here’s the great news—learn three simple steps and you will find yourself in a world where little bothers you. And when it does (because yes, it will) you will have at your fingertips a toolbox of easy-to-use techniques that can take you from annoyed to at peace in literally seconds.
That’s right: The next time you run into someone who used to make you fume, your boss is short with you, or the kids make (another) mess in the kitchen, you will find yourself smiling.
No matter what the situation:
You can move through life with grace and ease.
What you will learn:
Understand how feelings and emotions create your reality—this will give you the power to change how you experience life!
Adopt a new way of seeing the world that makes you unbotherable.
Learn some simple energy-shifting techniques that can leave you calm and at peace instead of frustrated next time you encounter a challenging person or situation.
Benefits to becoming "unbotherble":
- More harmonious relationships
- Increased sense of calm
- Less stress, anxiety, & feelings of overwhelm
- Ability to move through life with grace and ease
- Increased effectiveness at work and at home
- More energy and alertness during the day
- Better sleep
Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who would like to become "unbotherable" and face any challenging person or situation with grace and ease.
- The majority of my clients are high level executives looking to improve their leadership skills and build their teams, but ANYONE who deals with people will benefit from this course.
- This course would benefit anyone working in high-stress, high-people-contact jobs, like teachers, counselors, therapists, doctors, law enforcement, etc.
5 Amazingly Simple Ways to Lose Weight & Be Healthier