About the course
In and Out of Apache Hive - From Basic Hive to Advance Hive (Real-Time concepts) + Use cases asked in Interviews
What You'll Learn
- Learn Full In and out of Apache HIVE (From Basic to Advance level).
- Strength of this course is ADVANCE HIVE which consists of those Hive areas that are actually used in Real-time projects.
- Querying and managing large datasets that reside in distributed storage.
- Learn Questions and Use cases asked in Interviews.
- The course will be updated frequently, every-time including new topics.
- Data-sets and Hive queries are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
- Basic Knowledge of Hadoop file system (HDFS)
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Rest everything is covered in this course (Hive + Advance Hive)
Apache Hive is a data processing tool on Hadoop. It is a querying tool for HDFS and the syntax of it's queries is almost similar to our old SQL. Hive is an open source-software that lets programmers analyze large data sets on Hadoop.
Benefits of this course:
"Basic Hive is not sufficient if you want to work on Real-time projects.”
Make yourself prepared to work on Real time Big data and Hive projects by learning Advance Hive from this course. Enroll into this course and get end to end knowledge of Basic + ADVANCE Hive + Interview asked Use cases. This course is very rare of its kind and includes even a very thin detail of Hive.
In this course you will get to understand a step by step learning of very Basic Hive to Advance Hive (which is actually used in Real-time projects) like:
- Variables in Hive
- Table properties of Hive
- Map and Bucketed Joins
- Advance functions in Hive
- Compression techniques in Hive
- Configuration settings of Hive
- Working with Multiple tables in Hive
- Loading Unstructured data in Hive
And many more......
This course is a full package explaining even rarely used commands and concepts in Hive.After completing this course you won't find any topic left in Hive. This course is made keeping in mind the Real Implementation of Hive in Live Projects.
Apart from this I have included 1 more section which is Use cases asked in Interviews. Usually students can answer the direct questions asked by Interviewers but got stuck on Use cases . For that I have explained the frequently asked Use cases with their proper practical working in Hive.
Additionally ,You can download the Step Step Installation Guide (pdf) to Install Hadoop and Apache Hive
Who is the target audience?
- Student who wants to learn Basic Hive + ADVANCE HIVE (Real Project Oriented).
- Software Engineers who wants to learn What and How Hive queries are used in Real time projects.
- Techies who wants to get knowledge of Real-time Use cases asked in Interviews.
The Web Developer Persuasion Masterclass