About the course
Become a MEAN Stack developer by applying MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js in your web development projects
This course will help you achieve this by teaching you MEAN stack development through building a Reddit-like application. This course will teach you how to apply MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js in your web development projects.
By the end of the course, you will be a confident MEAN stack developer and will be able to build web applications.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-MEAN-Stack-Web-Development
Style and Approach
The course will introduce you to each MEAN topic and discuss it with an example. Finally, you'll utilize all the concepts you've learned and build a complete end-to-end web application.
What You Will Learn
- Build an end-to-end MEAN stack application
- Setting up a server with Node.js
- Building APIs with Express
- Store, update, and retrieve data with MongoDB
- Building user interfaces with Angular
- Exploring the basics of TypeScript.
Hands-on iOS Applications with Firebase [Video]