About the course
Learn How To Use the Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) and Understand The Performance Of Your Website.
Understand what data is held within the Google Search Console and how to find it
Be able to find actionable insights into website performance on mobile devices
Understand what search terms on Google are driving traffic
Identify errors on your website
See if Google has found and successfully indexed all web pages
Identify pages Google can't index and see the reasons why
Ask Google to index new pages or pages they couldn't previously find
Understand how to filter data within the Google Search Console
- Access to the internet
- A VERY basic understanding of Google Search
- A website linked to the Google Search Console - But this course will still help you before you set up an account
- A Free Google Account
The Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) is a very powerful platform that not many people understand. It is a gateway into exactly how Google sees your website. It can help you spot errors, understand what search terms and keywords people are typing into Google to find your website and gives you a good indication of the appeal of your website against your competitors on the search results page.
In this course, I will walk you though all of the reports within the Google Search Console, step by step. I'll show you how to interpret the data and what actions to take if there are issues on your website. If you want to truly understand the performance of your website, get started today by enrolling and harness the power of the Search Console.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner and newbie website owners
- Students wanting to learn about SEO
- Business owners who want to see their website performance in a simple and clear way
- Marketers wanting to understand the new interface and reports
- People wanting to get a basic understanding of web analytics