About the course
Understand the foundation of residential property management as a property manager or landlord
What You'll Learn
- 1. Understand the leasing process from showing the apartment to a resident moving in.
- 2. Understand the importance of preventative maintenance and handling ongoing maintenance requests.
- 3. Establish a foundation of policies and procedures to help manage property operations, residents and maintenance.
- 4. Understand the concept of Fair Housing Laws and how they affect the way you manage a property.
- 5. Develop the ability to manage and set goals for the various departments of property operations.
- 6. Understand the importance of service excellence in a property management career, business or operations of a property as a landlord.
- Interest in property management as a career or business
- Eagerness to learn
The "Fundamentals of Residential Property Management" course is a peak into the world of property management. The course will specifically dive into residential property management and the various aspects of running an apartment complex or rental property as a property manager, landlord or for someone interested in starting a residential property management business.
Who is the target audience?
- Those interested in starting a property management career
- Those interested in starting a property management business
- Property managers
- Real estate agents
Manga Art School: Anime and Manga Character Drawing Course