About the course
Unleash the power of F# to build your own applications; Video Tutorial
This course takes you through a brief history of domain design and then jumps right into building a mini-application using CQRS. You will learn to set up and use Fable and Elmish as your SPA. Apart from this, you will get an introduction to server-side programming with F# and also learn how to perform next-generation unit testing with F#.
Style and Approach
This course is a step-by-step guide to create a powerful application and learn the basics of F#. The lesson starts off easy, taking all kinds of audiences into considerations and slowly moves into a deeper level of complexity.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the history and basics of a domain-driven design
- Use CQRS and F# to create your own web application
- Perform routing with Fable
- Get an introduction to Suave
- Create your first RESTful service
- Understand how BDD works with F#
- Learn how to use the Expecto framework
- Perform next-generation unit testing with F#
Onur Gumus works as a lead software engineer in Dubai UAE. He has 15 years of experience in .NET and web development. He is a functional programming enthusiast and has completed many large projects with ASP.NET.
Create a Website with Bootstrap 4 for Rapid Website Development [Video]