About the course
The ultimate beginner's guide to building a successful freelance writing business from start to finish!
What You'll Learn
- Develop the mindset of a successful freelance writer
- Understand the business of freelance writing
- Find a freelance writing niche that is both profitable and interesting
- Break out of the "experience loop" and build an impressive portfolio
- Learn where to find your ideal clients
- Craft an effective pitch that will help you stand out and get responses (template included!)
- Become a more effective writer and a more valuable asset to your clients
- Handle client feedback in a way that's positive, healthy, and constructive
- No freelance writing experience required! (You should enjoy writing, though.)
Welcome to Freelance Writing 101, a step-by-step beginner's guide to building a successful freelance writing business from scratch.
How often have you thought about becoming a freelance writer but just had no idea where to start?
You would love to work on your own terms, do something you genuinely enjoy, and build a business that supports you and your family.
But whenever you go to take the first step, you just don't know where to begin.
That's where so many aspiring writers find themselves. But that cycle ends today.
In this course, you'll learn exactly what it takes to build a successful freelance writing business.
In my career, I've found myself on both sides of the freelance writing table: I've made a living as a freelance writer, reaching millions of people with my work—but more recently, I've worked as a publisher who hires freelance writers. In this course, I use that experience to lay out a step-by-step roadmap that you can follow to start your business and get your first paid writing gig as soon as possible.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
The mindset of a successful freelance writer: how to stay motivated and overcome fear and uncertainty
How much money you can make as a freelance writer
How to uncover your passions and find a freelance writing niche that is both profitable and interesting
How to break out of the "experience loop" and build a portfolio that will get you hired—even if you've never had a paid writing job in your life
Where to find paid writing gigs
How to craft an effective pitch that will help you stand out and get responses (template included!)
How to improve your writing and become a more valuable asset to your clients
How to be more productive and efficient as a freelance writer
How to handle client feedback in a way that's positive, healthy, and constructive
By the time we're finished, you'll be well on your way to building a successful freelance writing business.
I'm confident that you'll love this course, and my confidence is backed by Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee: if you're not satisfied for any reason, you get a full refund—no questions asked.
I hope to see you inside!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to begin a career as a freelance writer.
Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ For Coding Interview