Duration44 mins Hours
About the course
Your very first look at excel, building confidence and getting you up and running.
What You'll Learn
- Create; open; save a spread sheet
- Understand and use basic excel terminology.
- Get excel to do calculations
- Understand what a function is and how to use one (Autosum).
- Format a spread sheet, make your spread sheet look nice.
- Use a spread sheet
- The basics of windows such as opening a program, opening, saving and closing files.
- Have a working copy of excel
A beginners guide to excel.
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional excel spread sheets. The concept is simple; to get you up and running in the shortest time possible, just 50 minutes of training videos, that's less than 4% of your day.. In just a few short videos you will know everything you need.
If you have never used a spreadsheet before this course could change your life.
Build a strong foundation in Excel with this tutorial for beginners.
- Open close and save files
- Use functions and math
- add text and numbers
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips The beginners guide to excel puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. Excel is easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is the most popular of all spread sheet applications. Jobs requiring excel are in high demand and the use grows exponentially as does the requirement to work with them. This course gets you in the game.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners or novices.
- You have never used a spreadsheet before.
- You don’t see any value in learning excel and aren’t exactly sure why it’s so “useful”.
- You have opened excel but felt lost and intimidated?
- You crunch numbers such as grocery receipts, utility bills, and vacation costs with pen, paper and a calculator.
- You don’t care about being an expert. You just want the basics and don’t want to waste a lot of time getting there.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2013