About the course
The Game Changer Course - Learn how to use some of the most important advanced Excel functions.
What Will I Learn?
- You are going to be able to hold your own in any work related Excel project.
- Some basic knowledge of Excel and its main functions is required to complete this course.
Hi there. My name is Kornilios, and I am part of the TEST4U team.
In this course we will teach how to use some of Excel’s advanced features and functions.
In addition to other courses we offer a way to learn skills by doing, by using the TEST4U software.
So, the tools we will use to achieve our learning goals are:
- Detailed lectures for each function with at least 2 examples. The Excel files of each lecture will be available for download as supplementary resources.
- Assignments for each function with a video solution for each one. And ...
- This is the game changer…We will offer free access to the most innovative training concept. The TEST4U training system. It is an irreplaceable tool that provides you with a hands-on interactive way of learning. It consists of dozens of free exercises that are automatically graded helping you learn by getting your hands dirty and not by just listening to ... plain old me.
In a bit more detail TEST4U shows an Excel workbook with certain instructions to follow, to solve the exercise. When you are done you submit your answer and TEST4U automatically grades it as correct or wrong. If you were wrong, you will see a video solution of the exercise. Neat, right?
We should note here that some basic knowledge of Excel and its basic functions is required to complete this course.
In the first part we will deal with some advanced general knowledge along with some good to know excel features.
Next, we will go on a quest to find the best and most versatile lookup function.
Then we have two chapters, one financial and one statistical. We explain how Excel helps us make our lives easier in both those fields.
Finally, we will proceed into data analysis where we will introduce you to power pivot and pivot tables.
Feel free to check our bio to learn more about us.
We hope you will enjoy this. Let’s begin.
Who is the target audience?
- Excel users that want to start using Excel in a work environment.
Cryptography from Scratch| Master Cryptography in Java