About the course
Improve your English speaking skills by describing pictures fluently and naturally.
What You'll Learn
- Speak English fluently and confidently.
- Understand more English vocabulary that native speakers use.
- Improve your English speaking skills and become a fluent English speaker.
- Be able to understand spoken and written English.
- Be ready to try a new way of learning English.
- A desire to improve your fluency in English.
Welcome to the English Fluency Crash Course. This course has been designed to help you become 100% confident and fluent, whenever and wherever you speak English.
English Fluency Crash Course was built from the ground up, with one goal in mind; to help you speak English fluently and confidently.
In this course, you will practice talking about and describing pictures in a natural way. You will learn how to describe pictures of people, places, actions and many other everyday life-situations and give as much detail as any native speaker of English.
Describing pictures in English is an effective learning method that was designed to help you develop English speaking and listening skills; to build up your confidence and speak English fluently in much less time than you might expect.
Every time you describe a picture properly in English, it is a step toward advancing your fluency in English. The more you are able to talk about and describe pictures in detail, the more confident and fluent English speaker you will become.
If you want to speak English fluently and sound more like a native English speaker, no matter where you live, or how old you are, then this course is for you!
With tons of pictures being added to this course for you to describe and talk about, you will learn how to speak English fluently and confidently; and make your spoken English sound more natural.
What does the English Fluency Crash Course consist of?
· 75 video lessons.
· PDF notes and worksheets that you can download and study after each lesson.
Every worksheet consists of:
· A picture to describe
· A transcript
· Detailed vocabulary definitions
· Real-world usage examples
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to improve your English speaking and listening skills, and become a fluent English speaker.