About the course
Write cleaner code and enhance your development skills with TypeScript design patterns video course
In programming, there are several problems that occur frequently. To solve these problems, there are various repeatable solutions; these are known as design patterns. Design patterns are a great way to improve the efficiency of your programs and improve your productivity; you'll learn them all in this course. This course is a collection of the most important patterns you need to improve application performance and productivity.
This course starts by exploring SOLID principles to write clean code. Then you will create new objects and instance of classes with creational design Patterns. Next, you will utilize dependency injection with InversifyJS to create testable, maintainable, and extensible code.
Moving on, you will explore structural design patterns to better express the relationships between different application entities. Lastly, you will investigate behavioral patterns to add flow to your applications and add levels of communication between your entities.
The code bundle for this video course is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Design-Patterns-in-TypeScript.
Style and Approach
This video course focuses on every topic in a simple manner, backed up by supporting examples; this approach makes learning easy and facilitates studying.
What You Will Learn
- Identify and avoid violations of the SOLID Principles
- Create single instances of classes throughout your apps with the Singleton pattern
- Use factories to get instances and object pools
- Understand Dependency Injection and work with its benefits
- Use InversifyJS and learn about dependency scope
- Extend objects with the Decorator pattern
- Convert interfaces using the Adapter and Facade patterns
- Choose implementations on runtime using the Strategy pattern
- Use the Observer pattern to notify your app's components about changes
- Store application state using the State pattern
Building Web UIs with Bootstrap 4 [Video]