About the course
How to prepare for change so that the transition goes smoothly.
What Will I Learn?
How to cope with change and transition as it impacts on you personally
The change cycle and how it affects individuals and teams
How to prepare for the implementation of a programme of change
How to recognise and avoid the common obstacles to successful change
How to become an 'agent of change'
- Constructive ways to handle dissenters and resistance to change.
- The course does not require learners to have any specific software, just basic computer-operating skills.
- No special materials or prior knowledge necessary - everything is provided.
This course is for you if you are preparing for, managing or undergoing organisational change.
It is packed with practical ideas and insights into how the change process impacts on employees’ lives, their reactions to the news of change, and why so many change programmes fail.
Whether it is your job to ensure a smooth transition, or you are one of the ‘troops’ who has had change thrust upon them, this course will give both valuable information and practical solutions to many of the common obstacles encountered in change programmes.
Follow the guidelines in this course and you’ll know how to ensure that the change in your organisation can take place with maximum effect and as little pain as possible.
When change is announced, no matter what you role or position is in the organisation, you’ll be affected. The course explains why you can’t ‘opt out’ and how being proactive will make life easier for you and your colleagues. The right attitude not only eases the passage for others, it also helps you to get the most form the transition from old systems to new. You can effectively become a thought leader, deciding whether you want to be an agent or a manager of change, as you participate and.help the process forward.
This course explains the change process, the pitfalls to avoid, and, first and foremost, how the news of change must be communicated. It will explain the psychological processes involved, in simple language, and how to give your change management framework its best chance of success.
The course is designed and presented by Barry Winbolt, based on his 30 years' experience as an organisational consultant, helping people to improve workplace relationships and performance in many different settings and cultures.
In a series of engaging videos, he explains what to expect as you or your organisation approaches change, how to prepare for some unexpected reactions, how to manage the change process and maintain morale, and finally how follow through and monitor the success of the programme.
The key learning points in the course are:
- Managing change and transition
- Personal and group responses to change
- Why change can cause trouble and what to do about it
- How what happens before change can be the make-or-break
- Managing what you can during change and recognising what you can’t
- Self-monitoring during change, sending out the right signals
- How to monitor morale and follow through on the process.
By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of the change process and the people factors that you must anticipate and manage to ensure success. This course will enable you to approach change with confidence, to increase engagement so that you can work round the common pitfalls, like lack of buy-in, non-compliance, and sabotage.
By the end of the course you’ll have all you need to become more confident in your decisions and your working relationships during change. It will place you in an informed position as to human responses and how to avoid the barriers to effective change.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is applicable to anyone who is preparing for, managing or undergoing organisational change.
- Leaders planning structural change in an organisation.
- Managers implementing a programme of change.
- Employees dealing with or anticipating a change to their role or responsibilities.
- Anyone who wants a concise description of the organisational change process.
Photoshop Light Effects Bundle