About the course
Learn Data Structures & Algorithms from Scratch. + Master Coding Interviews . From basic to advanced.
What You'll Learn
- Master any coding interview in the largest tech companies in the world
- Have an excellent understanding of how each Data Structure works and how to get the best out of them.
- Know how to create by yourself the most efficient algorithms that can exist for any problem
- Feel completely confident when talking about complex DS & Algorithms and how they work
- Know how to implement each Data Structure from scratch.
- Downloadable code of ALL the examples covered in this course
- Have a computer or mobile with Internet.
- Basic understanding of a programming language (It can be anyone!)
- No experience or knowledge is needed in Data Structures & Algorithms, at all.
Want to Master a Coding Interview in one of the largest technology companies in the world?
Want to go from Zero to Expert in Data Structures & Algorithms?
Want to know how to approach every coding problem and get the best solution?
Most of the world's leading technology companies have a similar interview process. The key part of them is the coding interview, and the only way to ace it is having the correct knowledge about Data Structures and how to code not just to solve a problem, but also coding the most efficient solution. In this course you will learn all this content from scratch!
This course starts from scratch, you don't need to know anything about this amazing topic!
Most of the developers struggle a lot when they have to work with Data Structures and really efficient Algorithms. That's why we created this complete course about it.
Buy once, get this incredible knowledge forever!
We're gonna go from the very basic Data Structures like Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks and Queues to the advanced ones like Hashing, Trees, Graphs and brilliant techniques that are used by the best developers in the world like Dynamic Programming and the Divide & Conquer Paradigm.
This is the course I wanted to have available when I learned this topic. Now it's yours for a few dollars!
Note: The coding examples of this course are coded using Java. However, each example is explained line by line and knowing just the basics of any programming language is enough. If you have never coded in Java, there's a section with some examples to understand the syntax, so you'll be absolutely fine!
Join the most comprehensive course about Data Structures & Algorithms on Udemy!
- Beginners in Software Programming with not knowledge about Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experienced Software Engineers who want to improve their skills in Data Structures and Algorithms substantially
- Developers that want to crack coding interviews at the top tech companies in the world