About the course
Prepare and rock your data science interview and step into the industry by covering all aspects of data science.
What You'll Learn
- You will be able to have a better grasp over data science concepts and you will be able to clear all your interviews and land the perfect 'Data Science' job.
- The student must possess an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- General understanding of probability and statistics
- Must have some basic knowledge of programming
- Must be familiar with atleast R or Python
This course is ideal for someone who is wishing to cover every aspect of machine learning theory before their interview or for someone who is looking for a refresher course. No cliches of sexiest job of 21st century, we discuss everything to the point and whatever is relevant for your preparation. There are several skills required for the same job but this course will focus mainly on
1. Probability and statistics
2. All machine learning algorithms which one should know
3. Data preprocessing
4. Important metrics to evaluate the performance
However, it is assumed that the student is proficient in any programming language. This course can cover major part of your theory preparation, so that you can focus more on your project and programming basics.
I will be updating the question bank on interview questions side-by-side. I will also be uploading the video transcripts for the videos.
- This course is open for all learners who want to be the part of data science industry.
- This course is designed for those who want to prepare for their data science interviews.
Complete English Course: Learn English Language | Beginners