About the course
Dart’s object model, in which everything is an object, even numbers and Boolean values
- How Dart programs are organized into modular libraries
- How Dart functions are structured, stored in variables, passed as parameters, and returned as results
- Dart’s innovative approach to optional typing
- How Dart handles expressions and statements
- How to use Dart’s implementation of reflection to introspect on libraries, classes, functions, and objects
- Isolates and other Dart features that support concurrency and distribution
- Let's begin the course on Dart Programming Basics
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge of Dart Programming is required
- An interest to learn programming skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Master all concepts of Dart Programming language
- Become a better programmer
- Learn about all the libraries and features of Dart Programming Language
- Understand applications of Dart
- What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to master Dart Programming Language
Anyone who wants to become a better programmer
- Learn Dart Programming from Basics
Build a Blockchain and a Cryptocurrency from Scratch