About the course
Design, build, and deploy enterprise applications with Salesforce Lightning
The new Lightning Experience combines the three major components—Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components—to enable anyone to quickly and easily create beautiful, modern enterprise apps. If you wish to explore the new Lightning experience, then look no further because this practical video course will be your companion and ensure that you make the best use of the Lightning platform.
This video course will show you how to enable, create, and configure a Lightning solution. You will dig into component attributes, expressions, value providers (and attribute data types and other aspects of attribute definitions) and create an efficient component via attributes and expressions. Then you will create a Lightning-enabled Apex Controller that exposes data and logic to the client application. Next, you will create a Lightning application in the Developer Console, use static resources in your Lightning Application, and preview your Lightning application in the browser.
Finally, you will create custom Lightning components and custom Lightning events and communicate between components using events. You will then learn how to create Apex methods that can be called remotely from Lightning component code, make calls from Lightning components to remote methods, and handle server responses asynchronously using callback functions. Towards the end of the course, you'll learn how to manage the state of your Lightning application using the URL's hashtag and use Lightning's Component event and Application event.
Style and Approach
This application-oriented course takes a practical approach to building beautiful and modern enterprise apps with Salesforce.
What You Will Learn
- Build efficient enterprise applications based on the Lightning design system, Lightning components and the Lightning App Builder
- Create an Apex Controller that exposes data and logic to a client application
- Use Component attributes, event handlers and Lightning components in your Lightning application
- Create custom Lightning events and communicate between components using events
- Manage the state of a Lightning application using the URL's hashtag and use Lightning's Component and Application events
- Enhance the performance of your Lightning pages by integrating them with Visualforce
Syed Chand Shah
Syed Chand Shah is one of the pioneers in delivering trainings on "Salesforce Lightning and he has worked on Salesforce since the last 7 yrs. He has developed Salesforce applications with SFDC Best Practices including functional gathering and application design for a number of companies like Infosys, Vodafone, HCL, Dell, Wipro, Mindtree, Sony, Nihon and Accenture.
Kubernetes on the Cloud and the CNCF CKA Certification [Video]