About the course
Take you coding to the next level with React, Node js, MongoDB, Firebase, Webpack and ES6.
What Will I Learn?
You will learn the whole React WebApp building process, from your pc to the server.
Work with nosql databases ( Firebase, MongoDB and Moongoose)
How to deploy applications to services like Firebase and Heroku.
Learn how Redux work and apply it on a real life application.
Learn what NODE js is and How it works and create your own server,
Learn the basics of Webpack
Do you want to learn the whole process of building your App ?. This is the course for you.
We will start from the very beginning, from "I don't even know how use it..and why would I“ to actually understanding how React works and make it communicate with other technologies like Firebase and Node js.
You will learn all the logic and practice behind React in different modules, and as we advance through the course we will be increasing the difficulty.
Since I believe that the best way to fully learn is by coding, after each important section we will put everything in practice with some course projects, and after you have a strong base of React we will journey into Servers and Databases, Redux and deploying apps to production.
Don’t know ES6 ?
Don’t sweat it, there is a full bonus section where we will show you all the ES6 magic.
To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:
- The very basics of React. How toy install and the logic behind it.
- Once you know the basics of React we will journey into the confusing stuff.
- After you have a strong base of React we will create a full practice project.
- We will understand technologies like Firebase and we will push our practice project to production.
- Everybody is using Redux, so we will learn how to use redux with our React Apps.
- If you don't want to use Firebase, we will learn how Node js works and how to create a Server.
- Since our app will need a database, you will learn how to use MongoDB and mongoose.
- Apply security, authentication, restricting routes, hashing passwords and JWT’s.
- We will create a second practice project using React, Redux, Node Server and MongoDB.
- Of course, we will learn the whole process of publishing you app using Heroku, Git and Github.
- Webpack is part of the fullstack, so we will discuss the basics of Webpack .
- You also get a Full ES6 course
What about the instructor experience ?
Well I've been around for 10 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi,Fox, Disney and a lot more.
Today I work as developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.
How about the target audience?
- If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you.
Who is the target audience?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2018