About the course
A series of tools to level-up your sexual experience
Know what they want sexually, and how to ask for it most effectively
Set boundaries for healthy limits and better quality sexual play
Non-verbal communication tools strategies to improve sex
Experience more pleasure in solo and shared sex
Know how to deal with conflicts and respond in an effective way
- You should be able to use a computer at the basic level
Do you know what your biggest sex organ is? Your brain! So it makes perfect sense that getting your cerebral system online with your sexuality creates the best setup for satisfying, mind-blowing sex! We’ll do this by exploring your own sexual needs and desires, by busting some self-limiting belief systems many people have around sex, pleasure love and connection.
- The problem: The world has taught us not to communicate our needs clearly – to let the others decide them for us. You’re sex life will be better with THIS toy! You need to try THIS position to blow your mind. Three ways to make sure he never leaves you… it’s all very confusing and unsatisfactory.
- The solution: Learning awesome communication and self-awareness skills to get what your deepest sexual desires met.
Each lecture has a follow-along handout for the visual learners out there.
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals or people in partnerships looking to create better quality sex & connection
- Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills
Delivering Constructive Criticism: The Assertive Way