About the course
Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH).
What Will I Learn?
• Learn the fundamentals of network security
• Implement access controls
• Understand the network security protocols
• Learn cryptography and its uses
• Conduct effective vulnerability assessments
• Learn how to cover tracks
• Understand the functioning of malware
• Crack passwords
- The candidates opting for this course are recommended to have a minimum of one year of experience in the field of information technology especially networking.
The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH) is a vendor-neutral certification offered by Mile2 for the students willing to learn the importance of vulnerability assessments by gaining industry knowledge and skills in vulnerability assessments. In doing so, the CPEH students are able to understand how malware and destructive viruses function. In addition to this, the CPEH course helps students learn how to implement counter response and take preventive measures in case of an attack on the network.
This preparatory course for the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH) certification covers the complete curriculum required to clear the certification exam. The topics covered in this course are security fundamentals, access controls, protocols, cryptography, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability tools of the trade, output analysis and reports, reconnaissance, enumeration and scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, covering tracks, malware, buffer overflows, and password cracking.
The CPEH course provides in-depth labs that focus on both open source and commercial based tools with industry best practices. These hands-on labs emulate real-world hacking scenarios and equip the candidate to assess your company’s security posture, help implement controls to better secure your company’s network infrastructure and how to combat against hackers and/or viruses, etc. Upon completion, the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the CPEH exam.
Who is the target audience?
- • Information System Owners
- • Security Officers
- • Ethical Hackers
- • Information Owners
- • Penetration Testers
- • System Owner and Managers
- • Cyber Security Engineers
Step by Step Fault-tolerant, Scalable and Secure AWS Stack