About the course
Cloudera Certified Associate Spark and Hadoop Developer using Scala as Programming Language.
What Will I Learn?
Entire curriculum of CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer
Core Spark - Transformations and Actions
Spark SQL and Data Frames
Streaming analytics using Kafka, Flume and Spark Streaming
- Basic programming skills
- Cloudera Quickstart VM or valid account for IT Versity Big Data labs or any Hadoop clusters where Hadoop, Hive and Spark are well integrated.
- Minimum memory required based on the environment you are using with 64 bit operating system
CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer is one of the well recognized Big Data certification. This scenario based certification exam demands basic programming using Python or Scala along with Spark and other Big Data technologies.
This comprehensive course covers all aspects of the certification using Scala as programming language.
- Scala Fundamentals
- Core Spark - Transformations and Actions
- Spark SQL and Data Frames
- File formats
- Flume, Kafka and Spark Streaming
- Apache Sqoop
Exercises will be provided to prepare before attending the certification. Intention of the course is to boost the confidence to attend the certification.
All the demos are given on our state of the art Big Data cluster. You can avail one month complementary lab access by filling this form which is provided as part of the welcome message.
Who is the target audience?
- Any IT aspirant/professional willing to learn Big Data and give CCA 175 certification
Advanced Algorithms in Java (Updated)