About the course
Know Your Camera Inside And Out And Start Taking Pictures Today
We know what it’s like to dive right into taking pictures with your new camera. But dense technical manuals make for a terrible first date. Get the most out of your new Canon 1Dx Mark II camera with this complete step-by-step walkthrough of the camera’s features.
Join expert photographer John Greengo for a fast-track introduction, and unlock your camera’s full potential. In this fast start class, you’ll learn:
- How to use the new 61 point AF system
- How to understand and use the autofocus system for great photos
- How to incorporate video into your shooting using the 4K advanced video capabilities.
John is a CreativeLive veteran instructor and an experienced photographer. He has extensive experience teaching the technical minutiae that makes any camera an effective tool: aperture, ISO, the Rule of Thirds, and the kinds of lenses you’ll need to suit your camera body. This Fast Start includes a complete breakdown of your camera’s exposure, focus, metering, video and more. John will also explain how to customize the Canon 1Dx Mark II's settings to work for your style of photography.
- 31 Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Streaming and offline access on desktop and mobile
- Offline sync with our iPhone & iPad apps
- 100% satisfaction guarantee