About the course
Master Business Growth: Your Marketing Blueprint for more leads. From Business Foundation to Action Plan.
What you'll learn
Recognize the importance of prioritization and the pitfalls associated with multitasking in your business
Define the essentials that form the foundation for your success, including your core values, your most profitable products and services, your best customers, and your Unique Value Proposition
Identify your top-priority marketing goal for your business, based on your biggest challenges and your foundation for success
Create a marketing plan geared towards achieving its goal in the least time possible
Select and execute a single marketing strategy to focus on for rapid results in the next three months, based on how much you’re willing to spend, what is easiest to implement right away, what you already know works, what you’ve wanted to do for a while, or taking a successful existing marketing strategy to the next level
- This course has no prerequisites except for a hungry mind and a desire to succeed
You've downloaded the eBooks, read the reports, listened to the experts talk endlessly, and implemented everything you've learned. You've taken action but nothing seems to be happening, and you think you might have the beginnings of an ulcer.
You're doing all of the things you're "supposed to do," but you're not seeing results, and you've no idea why.
There's one simple reason why things aren't going your way; by trying to implement multiple marketing strategies at the same time you're diluting the effectiveness of each strategy and making it impossible to achieve optimal results.
I want to show you another way – a better way. A way that ensures each and every marketing campaign you launch delivers the best possible results.
- We'll start off by defining the foundation of your business – your core values and your unique value proposition.
- This will allow you to prioritise and identify the marketing goal that is most important to your business right now
- Then, based on the marketing goal you identified, I'll show you how to select the most appropriate and effective marketing strategy for achieving that goal
Thereafter, you'll be able to create your marketing action plan and then it's simply a matter of implementing that plan by performing the various action tasks.
So, why don't you hit that enroll button, join me inside, and let's get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Small Business Owners
- Coaches & Consultants
- Anyone who is unsatisfied with the results of their current marketing efforts and wishes to learn how they can achieve their marketing goals quickly and easily.
Learn ELIXIR Programming from ZERO to HERO