About the course
Build Wordpress themes from scratch for fun or profit.
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll get an in-depth and complete look at theme building, which you can directly apply to your projects — it’s literally a freelance startup kit!
- Use your newfound skills in your own business, or to land bigger and bigger clients!
- Clearly laid out, easy to follow lessons lead you each step of the way through the process of building fully functional WordPress themes.
- Invest in your knowledge and skills, and discover how creative, straightforward, and profitable building themes can be!
- You’ll gain a strong, valuable, highly marketable set of design, coding, and graphics skills, allowing you to build themes quickly and efficiently.
- A basic understanding of WordPress
- A basic understanding of Photoshop
Design your own Wordpress themes from scratch for fun and profit.
Have you ever noticed that web designers make money by developing their own themes for Wordpress and selling them on marketplaces like Envato? Well, now you can too! Learn Wordpress theme design from the ground up in this massive Stone River eLearning course.
Join award-winning veteran trainer Geoff Blake as he takes you through the entire workflow process of scratch-building a WordPress theme using Photoshop!
About the Course
The training begins in Photoshop, where you'll be introduced to some setup options and settings to optimize Photoshop for web design. Then, learn about building and using various grid systems, which will serve as the template for the theme layout. Next, it's on to the next phase in the workflow process, wireframing and UI design in Photoshop. Learn how to stay organized and work quickly and efficiently.
Once the wireframe structure is complete, you'll see how to apply design to the wireframe, and then move the entire layout from Photoshop into the world of code.
You'll discover how to construct a WordPress theme from the ground up, starting with a completely blank canvas! You'll see a variety of techniques for working between Photoshop, WordPress's architecture, and the HTML, PHP, and CSS code that pulls it all together.
Who is the target audience?
- Those looking to learn how to build custom WordPress themes
- Entrepreneurs who want to sell their themes
- Web designers who want custom themes for their customers
- Business owners who want a custom Wordpress theme
The complete Kotlin Developer course