About the course
Microsoft Azure offers a wide variety of valuable services that can help mobile developers create engaging apps. In this project-based course, instructor Albert Lo helps Android developers get up to speed with these services as he steps through how to create a fully-functional bookmarking app using an Azure backend. Discover how to set up and configure a minimal Azure backend, set up Gradle library modules, and use Azure authentication. Plus, learn about Azure client library queries and operations, bookmark UI functionality, offline sync and conflict resolution, and more.
- Creating a new Azure Mobile app backend
- Setting up Gradle library modules
- Adding login to Azure client library
- Using Azure authentication
- Azure client library queries and operations
- Using and testing offline sync