About the course
Learn the Fastest Way to Build Your Web App with Rails
What You'll Learn
- Code your own web apps.
- Build and add powerful features to your web apps.
- Create user accounts, allow users to upload images and other content, and more!
- Come self-motivated and ready to learn.
- Fluency in English.
- Able to use a computer at a beginner level.
In One Month Rails, you will join One Month co-founder Mattan Griffel for one month of online interactive learning. You'll learn how to code your own web apps using the most powerful and user-friendly framework available to web developers, Ruby on Rails.
In this course, you will learn how to build powerful web applications using Ruby on Rails. By the end of the course, you'll also be able to build and add powerful features to your web apps including creating user accounts, allowing them to upload images and other content, and more.
You'll need to commit 2-3 hours per week (about 15 minutes per day) to this course. It consists of on-demand videos that you can watch on your own schedule.
In just 30 days, One Month Rails will take you from being a complete beginner to building your first web application - guaranteed!
- Complete beginners.
- Someone looking to build an app on their own.
- Someone who want to learn how to code as quickly as possible.
ASP.NET Web API from Basic to Advanced