About the course
Learn how to start an online business and sell your own custom products using WordPress, WooCommerce and Printful.
What Will I Learn?
How to start a business with minimal costs.
Build a fully-integrated eCommerce website.
How to find a profitable niche.
Create websites using the WordPress.org CMS.
Effectively market their website to their target audience.
Use Printful to dropship custom products directly to their customers.
Use social media and advertising platforms to reach their target audience.
How to set up a domain name and hosting with Bluehost.
Move forward with their own idea for an online business.
- This is an entry level course designed to teach beginners and experts alike.
Creating an online store used to be torturous: you had to code it from scratch, splurge on consultants, or both. Today, it’s a breeze with the WordPress CMS and WooCommerce plugin, which allow users to quickly set up e-commerce sites with features like shopping carts and shipping options. Learn how to use these tools, as well as the Printful drop shipping service, and in no time you’ll have a fully functional shop running and ready to go.
- Create an e-commerce WordPress site w/ over 25 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Use the WooCommerce plug-in to set up & customize your site
- Set up a domain name & web hosting w/ Bluehost
- Reach your audience using online marketing techniques: SEO, blogging, etc.
- Drop ship products to customers w/ Printful
- Find & pursue a profitable niche
- Minimize the cost of starting a business
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to start a business with minimal costs.
- Anyone with an interest in eCommerce and online business.
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress website development.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sell products online.
- Anyone who wants to reduce their risk of starting a business online.