About the course
Explore new features of Bootstrap 4.0 and create an amazing Responsive Website using the new Bootstrap 4.0
What Will I Learn?
- Work with several new features and functionality of Bootstrap 4.0
- Lean how to work with Jumbotron
- Create cards using bootstrap 4
- Create fully responsive website
- Understand new features of Bootstrap 4.0
- You need to have an understanding of HTML and CSS
- You should some experience working with Sublime editor or other editors
Let's explore all the features and functionality in Bootstrap 4.0. LEARN Bootstrap 4.0
See how easy and quick it is to build a fully Responsive Website using Bootstrap 4.0.
Want to learn how to quickly build beautiful responsive websites for free using Bootstrap 4.0?
Twitter Bootstrap has become the most widely used framework for quickly building responsive websites, and they're currently launching Bootstrap 4 to the public. This new version 4.0 of Bootstrap comes with a ton of new features to help you build even better responsive websites.
In this course you will learn:
- All about the new features and functionality in Bootstrap 4.0
- What's different in Bootstrap 4 vs. Bootstrap 3
- Learn about the powerful Jumbotron feature
- Create cards in Bootstrap
- Learn how to build a modern startup landing page, and much more!
Everything you need to learn about Bootstrap is provided within this course:
- No wasted time watching someone type we get right to the point
- Hand-on tutorials
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- Source files
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- ClayDesk has over 145,000 enrolled students by our instructors
- All lessons are high quality - HD 1080p
What are the requirements?
- HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap 3
Who is the target audience?
- You should take this course if you are a programmer or developer
- If you are new to Bootstrap, you can also take this course to explore new features of Bootstrap 4.0
- You should some basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Swift Programming For Beginners - No Programming Experience