About the course
Learn to manage Interest Rate Risk in Bond Trading and Bond Portfolio Management.
What You'll Learn
- Through this course we are going to be learning about curve trading, managing interest rate risk and bond portfolio management.
- Getting to Grips With Repos and Reverses
- The use of Benchmarks in Bond Pricing
- Learn in details Bond Portfolio Management
- Basic Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Market
- Passion to Learn and apply fixed income trading concepts
- Passion to learn about Insurance concepts
Fixed Income (Bond) valuation and analysis is a strategy or process which is often used by the government or companies to determine the correct market value of the instrument.through this course we are going to be learning about curve trading, managing interest rate risk and bond portfolio management.
The training will include the getting to Grips With Repos and Reverses ,Term Structure of Interest Rates,Yield Curves,The Use of Benchmarks in Bond Pricing,Managing Interest Rate Risk,Curve Trading,Bond Portfolio Management,Investment Skills,Interest Rate Derivatives.
Who is the target audience?
- Finance Students
- Professionals involved in fixed income trading
- Anyone interested in learning about Fixed income trading
Beginner's Guide to Use WordPress Gutenberg Editor