About the course
Get up and running with the fundamentals of Bitcoin and blockchain
What You'll Learn
- Understand the basics of Bitcoin technology
- Articulate the differences between Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Explain Bitcoin volatility and Bitcoin transactions such as UTXOs
- Understand how mining works as well asEb Bitcoin volatility and security
- Envision future blockchain applications
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business.
While it's making headlines around the world, many people don't really understand how bitcoin works or the underlying concepts of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a digital currency system that's driven by a database technology known as Blockchain, but what's the underlying technology? In this course, you'll learn the technological fundamentals of Blockchain, including basic Bitcoin technology, transactions, the pros and cons of transactions, and Bitcoin mining.
By the end of this course, you’ll know everything you need to be able to separate fact from fiction when reading claims about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You’ll have the conceptual foundations you need to engineer secure software that interacts with the Bitcoin network. And you’ll be able to integrate ideas from Bitcoin in your own projects.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want to leverage Bitcoin technology in their field of expertise
- v\Business people who want to learn more about how blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- This course does not include any code sampling elements, as such it is not meant as a course for developers who wish to learn how to program blockchain applications.
- Any one with a strong desire to understand the technical details of blockchains at a conceptual level with the goal of applying it to their work, project, organisation or business.
- Project Managers, architects and developers who want to get a firm grip of the concepts before diving into blockchain projects.
Trade The Stock Market: Learn Stocks, Options & Algo Trading