About the course
With coverage of both server-side and front-end development, this course will provide attendees with the skills required to develop cutting-edge web applications that stand the test of time.
Style and Approach
Web-based learning model with demonstrations that ensure that the audience gain both theoretical and practical knowledge.
What You Will Learn
- Build and deploy microservices with Seneca
- Use WebRTC APIs and the WebSocket protocol for real-time, browser-based video communication
- Utilize the Bacon.js library for both server-side and front-end development
- Understand advanced functional programming
- Have hands-on, working knowledge of Bootstrap 4
- Build an example application UI with React and Flux
He is the founder of:
- Zsoltnagy.eu – a tech blog on developing maintainable web applications
- Devcareermastery.com – a career blog on finding lasting fulfilment in your career