About the course
Discover how you can build and optimize web applications with ASP.Net Core 2
ASP.NET is a web framework that helps developers create dynamic web applications and services.This course will help attendees build an understanding of the tried-and-true MVC architecture. They will develop an example shopping cart application whilst building the skills required for real-world development projects with ASP.NET.
The code files are available at: github https://github.com/TrainingByPackt/Beginning-ASP.Net
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to use ASP.NET to build web applications.
- Use MVC patterns and industry best practices to build flexible and robust applications.
- Discover how to improve the analysis of application performance, security, and data access to optimise the overall development process
- Create a simple ASP.NET Core web application to demonstrate primary concepts of MVC, unit testing, validation and deployment to the cloud.
He is the founder of:
- Zsoltnagy.eu – a tech blog on developing maintainable web applications
- Devcareermastery.com – a career blog on finding lasting fulfilment in your career
AWS MasterClass: Databases in the Cloud with AWS RDS [Video]