About the course
Learn German in Situations
Students will be able to comprehend basic and authentic German in simple situations.
Students will understand main sentences and improve their German Language Skills from there.
Students will be able to follow updates and links via external free online resources.
Students will be able to follow up Youtube sessions of learning German according to their own choice - these are my selected external LINKS - more or less free of charge, if they do not subscribe to external courses.
Students may decide after finishing this taster course if they would like to continue with German.
- Students must be able to use adequate computer skills like research and more.
- A high level of self motivation is required.
- This course teaches only the basics of German in the beginning, moving beyond means investing at least 2 hours per week or even more. Students can move on at their own pace any time 7/24 hours even for a whole year or more.
- Students are encouraged to progress via following my BLOG regularly for updates and more LINKS.
- This course provides a taste of the German language only.
My name is Peter H Bloecker - I have worked as a teacher of German and English for more than 35 years in Germany, Namibia and in Queensland, Australia.
I have retired in July 2015 and am free now to teach online and BLOG - which has always been one of my favourites - I am still learning a lot via Udemy and other platforms like Itunes University and Youtube and resources of my choice.
This is my second course on this platform.
Once a teacher - always a teacher!
This cost free course was designed for absolute beginners of German: You may use my videos as appetisers and follow my BLOG "Master Your German" online - free online courses including videos and resources you will be navigated through.
Once students have achieved a basic understanding of German and an interest to keep moving on, they may proceed to use my 2nd Udemy course, which requires a minimum of Level B1, however, as most of my instructions are in German and the LINKS and Servers suggested are not easy to digest - real work, which might take you years!
I wish you good luck and success and do hope, this course meets your expectations.
I will be happy to receive your feedback.
From Burleigh in QLD
Peter H Bloecker
pls provide some feedback once you have studied my course - without any positive feedback Udemy will not keep this free online course visible ... thank you again.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn German or improve German Language Skills.
- Students who have started with German, but would like to move on at their own speed. So self - motivation is the key.
- Students who wish to find out if the German Language is valuable for them.
Sketch a Hut using Pens, Inks and Watercolors