About the course
How to be a pleasant individual in any given situation, network better, build relationships fast and be more successful.
Make a good first impression everywhere and anywhere
Network smoothly in both social and business environments, in both 1 on 1 and group settings
Be a great conversationalist by understanding the 3 elements of a great conversation
Be gracious guests and hosts at events as well as properly respond to insults
Properly prepare, interpret and respond to invitations for various types of events
Understand how and when to correctly use each of the 7 Dress Codes
Navigate Receptions and Swedish Buffets so as to network smoothly
How to communicate with the waitstaff non-verbally at important social and business events
- No prior knowledge in the field required
Greetings! Pleased to meet you!
In this course, we will help you will learn the basics of being an etiquette artist. That is to say, you will learn the mindset and skills you need to become the most pleasant person in the room, in both social and business environments.
This will help you to build relationships faster, network at a deeper level, get better job positions and career advancements, get along better with your friends and family and become more successful in any type of social engagement.
The course is broken down into 3 major sections:
1) What is Etiquette? - where we discuss the history of etiquette and the mindset you need to have, as you learn the skills taught in this course;
2) The Social Skills - how to be pleasant in your interactions with others. Here we tackle topics such as:
- the first impression (how long it takes to make a first impression, what people take into account, and how to send the right messages)
- the art of making a good conversation (the 3 elements of a good conversation, topics to discuss, topics to avoid with new acquaintances, cell phone issues tips & tricks);
- how to network properly (the greeting and the handshake, what makes a good handshake, handshake variations, how to respond to handshakes, how to give and receive business cards)
- how to be a gracious guest and host (things to take into account, information to request/have available, when to arrive at events and why)
- how to show courtesy in various situations (giving/receiving gifts, responding to insults)
- the dress codes (all 7 dress codes, as well as various tips & tricks on what makes an attire look appropriate)
3) The Reception, Buffet and the Banquet - how to be pleasant at events, where we discuss:
- event invitations (how to classify them, how and when to respond to them so as to be pleasant)
- the 'thank you' note (what to write in it and when to send it)
- the receptions and the Swedish buffet (how they are organised, when we can use them and how to network in those settings)
- the 3 table arrangements (which they are, when they are)
- dining etiquette (flatware etiquette, glassware etiquette, napkin etiquette, silent service code, how to network at a dining in)
The course also touches on the things you can do that would make you a high quality individual beyond the skills you will learn here.
There are also two quizzes: one intermediate quiz, after Section 2, and then the final quiz at the end of the course.
and much more...
- Lifetime Access to all other updates!
- Surprise Bonuses!
- New Tools introduced in the course!
- FULL Support through the discussion area of the course!
- 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEE if you feel this course didn't help you at all and you can't apply anything...that is how dedicated we are to your success!
All of this in less than 3 hours (out of your busy schedule) of simple to follow lectures that YOU CAN APPLY from TODAY !
It's Time to take action, enroll in the course now and we will see you on the inside!
Who is the target audience?
- Introverted entrepreneurs who seek to learn a few tricks in business and social networking settings
- Corporate employees who seek to add a skill set that compliments their expertise
- Parents interested in teaching their children how to tackle social situations with grace
- Teachers interested in teaching their students how to be professional in a variety of business and social settings
- Students interested in preparing for the professional and social life of an adult
Bachata Dancing From Start-To-Star!