About the course
Certifications - Solution Architect Associate and SysOps Administrators, Job and Technology switch to AWS
What You'll Learn
- After taking this course you should be able to clear AWS Solutions Architect - Associate and SysOps certifications
- You should be able to crack job interviews as this course will help you prepare to handle real life scenarios.
- You will be very well versed on AWS technologies to start your career in it
- Learn how to use AWS services in Real Time environments with assignments and design patterns as par with it
- Questionaries to help you prepare for Certification Exams - Solution Architect Associate & SysOps Administrators
- At its bare minimum one should know what Computer and Internet is. All the other pre-requisites will be covered during the session itself.
- Unix commands used during the course labs will be taught along with explanation in the course itself.
This course will build your foundation on AWS and its multiple services, it will also thoroughly prepare you for AWS Solutions Architect Associate and SysOps Administrators Certifications. It will also cover partial topics needed for AWS Professional Certification, tune in for Part 2 of this course which wil cover rest of the topics to take up AWSSA -Professional Certification.
Each topic will start with basics of that technology and go into deeper dives. For example, lets say we are discussing VPC, instead talking directly about VPC it will cover networking basics like CIDR, Stateful/Stateless Firewalls, IP address concepts etc. etc. and then it will start with VPC concepts followed by Theory & Lab. Finally each topic will end with Demo, Assignments and Quizzes (Quizzes are prepared keeping certification exams in mind).
Please try complete the assignments without fail as those have been taken from real life use cases. It will not only help you in certification preparations, it will also prepare you for job interviews and make you hands-on so that you can start working on AWS in Corporate environments/companies right away.
All the exercises have lab video answers as well so that if you are stuck somewhere, you can refer to those. But only check the video answers after trying the labs first.
NOTE: FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY:
Database Caching: ElastiCache
Application Integration: SQS
Architectural Knowhows: Architect using AWS, AWS Best Practices, Application Design Patterns
- This course is meant for various technology enthusiasts.
- Freshers who are new to technology world and have chosen Cloud Computing/AWS as their career path and to get a job on it
- If you are planning for AWS Certifications, this course will give you insight and guidance on AWS Solution Architect - Associate, Professional (PARTIAL) and SysOps Administrator
- If you are already a working professional and want to switch technology to AWS and prepare for job interview, this course will give you real life example of AWS use cases and exercises.
Comprehensive Course on Oracle ADF 12C for Beginners