About the course
Automation Architect - Selenium WebDriver with 7 Live Projects (Learn Indepth Framework implementation on Live Projects).
What Will I Learn?
You should be able to master the Framework designing part and should be able to justify 3+ years of experience in Selenium and framework designing
Should be able to crack automation interviews easily
- Basic understanding of WebDriver and Core Java
The Only course to cover 7 Live projects on different frameworks designed from scratch
The course is specially designed at architect level which will cover all major framework designing concept with implementation of majorly use Utilities.
As in most of the Selenium and Appium interviews majorly questions are asked from frameworks itself, this course specifically focuses on end to end framework designing on Live projects using all major techniques and live projects. After the course you should be capable enough to show 2-3+ years of your current experience in Selenium and can hit the market accordingly
Projects build with in-depth implementation of following topics
- Excel Reader
- Listeners - Soft assertions, Test Failure
- Parallel Execution
- Java Generics
- Page Object and Page Factory
7 Live Projects with Different Frameworks implemented on:
- Data Driven Framework
- Data Driven extended with Grid Implementation
- Page Object Model
- Page Object Model with Page Factory
- Cucumber BDD with Page Object and Page Factories
- Page Object Model and Page Factory extended with Java Generics and MultiThreading (Parallel Execution)
- Cucumber BDD with Page Objects and Page Factories with Parallel Execution
Once again to join this course you should have basic understanding of Core Java and WebDriver.
Happy Learning !!!
Who is the target audience?
- Automation testers
- Selenium architects
- selenium testers
- appium testers
Learn Pandas (Python 3) And Become A Data Ninja