About the course
Dive into the best practices of Asynchronous programming through real-world applications
In the age of complex computing and real-time reporting, applications are not fully capable of stepping up to the pace of modern-day requirements. Do you face the problem of scalability, responsiveness in server apps and want to get rid of it. Moving to Asynchronous programming will make it easy to tackle this problem. In this course, we will cover the Task Parallel library that solves all these problems in an efficient and cost-effective way with the asynchronous functionality in our apps.You’ll be able to avoid performance bottlenecks and enhance the overall responsiveness of your application by using asynchronous programming. You will learn about the benefits of the asynchronous approach and how that helps organizations manage resources efficiently, in particular for serving customers during peak hours. By the end of this course, you will be able to write more efficient, neat, readable and scalable code for both the server and client side applications in the most productive and cost-effective way.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Asynchronous-Programming-in-.NET-Core
Style and Approach
This course contains examples and demonstrations and will walk you through everything you need to know step by step, by providing you with helpful tips along the way. At the end of the modules, there will be quizzes to help reinforce the topics that you learned from the module.
What You Will Learn
- Deal with heavy server-side processing while managing a connection with your clients.
- Give an excellent user experience by solving the major UI problems like Frozen and Stuck UI.
- Understand single-threaded and multithreaded solutions, their problems and best-optimized solutions depending on the need of your enterprise or product.
- Differentiate between Concurrent, Parallel and Asynchronous Programming patterns and learn when to use it.
- Use Task Parallel Library and implementing it in the variety of ways in your applications.
- Create an asynchronous WPF application. Increase the performance and responsiveness of your application
- Best practices of TPL to fine tune your application even further.
Iqra Ali is a software engineer at MIXIT-Technologies USA, and an author at CodeProject and CSharpCorner, and she is from Karachi, Pakistan. She spends most of her time contributing to open source world and authoring technical articles. Iqra is an expert .NET developer and has worked on several .NET and DevOps related projects in her professional career. In her spare time, Iqra spends her time contributing on CSharpCorner and other alike platforms, helping others in the open communities, you can reach her at https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/members/iqra-ali3.
Deep Learning: Advanced Computer Vision