About the course
Build your first Android SQLite Database App in one hour with Android Studio and Java. Brush-up your SQL knowledge.
What You'll Learn
- You’ll be able to understand and create your first CRUD app with confidence.
- You’ll be able to brush-up your SQL knowledge.
- You’ll be able to use a pre-created database file in an app.
- You should have Android Studio installed
- You should have a basic programming knowledge like variables, if-else, loops, methods
- We'll be using DB Browser for SQLite software as SQLite editor / SQLite manager
Welcome to the Android SQLite Programming for Beginners course where you’ll learn to create database-driven apps step-by-step with Android & SQLite. My name is Sandip and I’ll be leading you through the course.
I began my career as Database Programmer and have created many database-driven web apps or websites, over the last 12 years. I’ve also published few database driven Android apps in Google Play Store. So, I happen to know about SQLite database programming and in this Android SQLite tutorial I’ll show you exactly how to create a simple CRUD app using Android Studio and Java.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop their first database app. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand and create your first app with SQLite, with confidence. You’ll be able to brush-up your SQL knowledge. I have covered:
- Overview of SQLite Database
- How to create a project in Android Studio
- How to program a basic CRUD app with search functionality
- Brush-up the basic SQL queries using DB Browser for SQLite
- How to use a pre-created Database file in an app
The ideal student for this course is a beginner android developer who wants to expand on their current skills. Feel free to take a look through the sample videos and I look forward to see you inside.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner android developer who wants to expand on their current skills.
Create Dj Snake Style Track Music Production in Logic Pro X