About the course
A beginner's guide to learning Moho.
What Will I Learn?
- By the end of this course, you'll know the Moho basics.
- You need Moho Debut or Moho Pro.
In this Introduction To Moho video course, Tammy Coron teaches you how to use Moho, an animation tool published by Smith Micro Software.
Here's a look at what this course covers:
- The Interface. Discover how to change the basic configuration of the Moho interface, and how to make your way around the app.
- Importing Images. There’s more than one way to import images!
- Drawing Tools. Find out how to effectively use the Draw Tools in Moho, including the selection tool, the transform tool, and the freehand tool.
- The Layers Panel. Discover how to add layers, delete layers, duplicate layers, and more.
- Layer Management. Find out how to keep layers organized using layer names and group layers.
- Layer Effects. Learn how to use layer effects, like opacity and masking.
- Style Effects. Take your shapes to the next level, and learn how to use shape effects to add shading.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning how to use Moho.